The MYCANOE Origami Folding Portable Canoe is yet another excellent product by MyCanoe. The most remarkable feature of this boat is that this one is completely foldable, and hence very easy to carry. Within 10 minutes, it can transform into a fully operational 14.5 ft. full sized Canadian Canoe.
It surpasses all the other canoes because of being foldable. A highly tested and verified product by a number of professional and water sport institutions, MYCANOE Origami folding portable canoe paddle foldable collapsible kayak is the best choice for your next water trip with friends or family.
The origami folding portable canoe is a lightweight but high quality product. It is fully patented and TUV certified. The canoe is an award winning, foldable small boat which has been tested and approved by various water sports authorities and institutions. It has also been tested and recommended by professionals.
It lacks nothing when compared to the standard canoes from other brands. Moreover, it is convenient and requires only 10 minutes to assemble it into a full sized canoe. After use, it can be folded back to into a 37 x 8 x 25 case.
The MYCANOE Origami folding portable canoe features two wide seats which are fit for sharing with friends and family for a brief water trip. When folded in its case, it can fit into even the smallest sedan. It also features an optional stabilizer kit. The use of this kit is recommended when the weight loaded on the canoe reaches the maximum weight capacity. The structure is made up of resilient polypropylene with a 15 year UV treatment.
Specifications and features
- Folded carrying case: 37 x 8 x 25 in and 52 lb.
- when assembled: 14.5 ft. long and 35 in wide canoe
- Recommended load: 400 lb. and Maximum load: 440 lb.
- In case of max load, stabilizers (a pair of detachable air tubes, sold separately) are recommended.
- Requires paddling for propulsion
- Patented, award winning, TUV certified origami folding canoe
- Structure of the MYCANOE made from a custom polypropylene with a 15 year UV treatment that is rated 20,000 folds!
- 2014 International Boat Show Best Invention Award Winner
- TUV performance and quality assurance tests certified
- fits in most small sedans
- Reacts well on water
- Seating arrangement only for two people
- No storage compartment
- Prone to abrasion or water damage
- Requires tiresome propulsion
- No provision to install electric motor
Being one of its kinds and having an overall stable structure, The MYCANOE Origami folding portable canoe is a highly rated and reviewed product. The users have appreciated the fully folding feature, and yet a resilient structure, and its smooth float on the water. Despite having a small seating capacity and a lesser maximum weight capacity, the canoe is still one of the most purchased products when compared to other counterparts.